CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

And so it begins...

Well, I have been getting sicker every day, the vomiting has begun in earnest, and by the looks of things this time is going to be as much fun as last time. Ugh. The doctor has brought out the big guns as far as meds go, since last time we waited too long and couldn't stop the vomiting until a lot of damage was done. This is wearing on me mentally as well as physically, since the thought of being this sick again is just overwhelming. Again, just pray for me and my family, that we get through this in one piece. Tuesday I find out how far I am, but the nurse is guessing I'm only a few weeks and the real sickness is yet to come. Sorry to sound so down and negative. We really are excited about the baby, but you can hang the rest of it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you won't be sick the entire 9 months. I will pray for the Lord to have mercy on you and spare you a full term of sickness.

Love ya,
Aunt Coco