CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Still Puking...

Sorry to be gross, but that about sums it up. I have been feeling worse and worse and can't seem to stop throwing up. Trying not to dehydrate is very difficult at this point, since even a few sips of juice, water, etc... and I throw it all back up. I seem to be able to chew ice chips now and then, so hopefully that will work. Please pray for us!!!!!! I know this has to end sometime, but right now it only seems to be getting worse every day.

2 comments:

JBBGirl said...

You poor thing. I can honestly say I know EXACTLY how you feel right now. I swear this stuff runs in the family. I had Hypermesis (or whatever it is called) with both of my kiddies too! I really feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

We are thrilled that Babies are doing OK ...we are so sorry that you are so sick...Our prayers are still with you and your precious family.We love you. We PRAISE GOD for his daily benefits and all His wonderful miracles. Hang in there this will soon pass. Hug those sweet girls and Chad , you are just wonderful, We pray that God really blesses you for all the extra you are doing! I am sure that Angela appreciates you a 1000 times more that we do. Thanks for being such a help and a blessing. Love Aunt Lilly :O)