CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Patriette

We got a book from the library called "God Bless America." It is, basically, the words to the song with pictures. Well, today she brought it out for Aunt Coco to read/sing to her. After hearing our rendition, Elianna decided to sing it for us. To refresh your memory, I put the correct words first.

God bless America, land that I love
Stand beside her, and guide her
Through the night with a light from above
From the mountains to the prairies,
To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home.

Now, I will try to get a video, since that is MUCH funnier, but you know how kids are when you try to catch them on camera... Anyway, here are the words she sang (loudly):

God made A-mewica, Stan that I love
Stand I love her, Stand I love her
At night with light, Stand I love her.
Fwom the mountain, to the Pee-Wee,
To some Lotion, that I love
God made A-mewica
My home sweet hoooooooome.

Granted, there was some variation each time she sang it, and she kept blurting out "Stan I love" or "Stand I love" about 40 times. But, you get the idea.

Again, it's funnier to see. When she holds out a note, she shakes her head back and forth for effect. I see a future in show biz...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Yep, I need video!!