CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Beautiful Bride





Here are some more pics (above) and a video (below) of Elianna in her Bridalware. And of course, Little Sissy had to jump in the action, even though she was still in her jammies... (She did consent to a boa and a small bouqet, but only for about 5 seconds.) We got a CD of love songs at a wedding reception (they were the wedding favors - what a cool idea!) and Elianna just loves that CD. She was all decked out, minus the shoes since she couldn't dance without tripping, and dancing away to "At Last," so I had to break out the video. Her mini bridesmaid/sister danced along, but her dance looked suspiciously like the "Hokey Pokey." It's funny how Elianna takes it all so seriously, and then there's her little goofball sister. What a pair.

7 comments:

JBBGirl said...

That is too funny! I am sure Abby would join right in with them. As a matter of fact Isaac would too ha ha! He is always grabbing Abby by the hand and taking her to the living room to dance when a love song comes on the radio. It is cute and I most certainly encourage it! Don't you just think it is so cool when they start playing together? I was just so happy when Abby was big enough to play with Isaac. It is just so fun to watch kids interact with each other. TOO CUTE!!

Melanie said...

Elianna's lucky! The 'goofball' part is in the blood!! lol

On another note... I need more video of Selah... I'm missing her getting all grown up on me!!

Cyndi said...

My what BIG bugs you have at your house!
They are all over the floor.
Are they going to hitch a ride to Sarah & Eric's wedding?
And are the Dr. Suess characters invited?

Angela said...

I noticed the bugs and thought, "Ew! It looks like we have some kind of mutant infestation..."
Okay, so my girls aren't the typical girls - they can go from playing with giant bugs to playing girlie wedding stuff. They're like their mother! We're very well-rounded in our interests. hee, hee

Angela said...

Jess,
Yes, I love that they are playing together more. Not only it is great to watch their interactions, but it keeps them out of my hair for at least 10 minutes at a time! ;0)
Melanie,
I'm working on getting more video up. It just takes so l-o-n-g to upload to Photobucket...

Melanie said...

I didn't even notice the bugs... Geez, Angela! I would have thought you were a little cleaner then that! LOL

For the videos... Don't even use Photobucket... Use Bloggers video thing!

Angela said...

*slapping self on forehead*
I forgot Blogger added video! Duh.