CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Fun in the Snow!

Okay, the snow has been finicky this year. We get dumped with a load of snow, then it warms up and rains and washes it all away... then more snow falls. We got quite a bit of snow last night, so it was nice to wake up New Years Day to such a beautiful view. Here are some SNOW pictures, not necessarily in order, for those of you in warmer climates to gloat over:


This was the view on New Years Morning


These pictures are older. Our first snow of the season, last month, was barely a dusting, but that was enough for Elianna to talk Daddy into playing in the snow.

Selah was not impressed. She could barely walk, let alone play or do anything fun.

Elianna's favorite mode of transportation - anything Daddy-powered.


Within a couple days we got a lot more snow.


Notice anything peculiar about the next two pictures? They were taken almost one year (technically about 10 months) apart!

2 comments:

JBBGirl said...

BBRRRR!!! COLD! But OH so beautiful. Because we live in the Valley (yes, I am a valley girl but not that kind ha ha) We have the luxury of driving a few minutes to the snow and playing in it and then driving down to the warmer weather when we are done. I must say we have the best of both worlds. I love it!

Melanie said...

I did notice in the first few that she's still wearing that snowsuit! Getting your money's worth that's for sure! And Selah can wear it next year! Cha-ching!!!

And, Chad, I'm sorry... When I just glanced at the pics I thought you were Dad!!!