



Being goofy!!




Elianna was especially enamored with the fruits and veggies you could "slice." Selah would put them together, then Elianna would slice them up! Of course, Selah couldn't resist tasting one.
This picture makes me laugh. No, not because of the stoned look on Selah's face. She was shaking those bells, and I said, "Show me the bells so I can take a picture!" and she lifts up her shirt to show her belly! Hey, belly, bells, they sound alike.

Selah liked the chalkboard, although she could only reach the bottom couple inches of it.
My little book fiends loved the "Library" area where we sat and read just about every book in there.

Elianna was never into dolls or babies, but Selah just loves them. She kept carrying this baby around, then putting it to bed.



Elianna prefers to build than fuss with dolls.


Elianna gravitates right to the musical instruments, and Selah loves to make noise. They had quite the harmony going!!


Selah was dragging this horse (lacing card) all over going, "Neigh! Neigh!" Too funny!





2 comments:
They are getting so big! I just wish I could squeeze them! My kids have those same fruits and veggies that you can cut up and they LOVE them! You can get them at target!
Yeah, my mom and I went right from Urban Toddler to the store and got her a set for her birthday! That's how much she likes them. (And she has been playing with them non-stop ever since.
Post a Comment