


Having fun in the airport/on the plane. Don't you just love Elianna's Cheez-it smile? She was more excited about eating Cheez-its than looking out the window. (Yes, these are the same pictures from the earlier post, as my hubby so kindly pointed out.)
Our first trip was to the aquarium, which was not the greatest trip we've ever had. (Well, let me clarify, it was not the greatest trip Elianna and I ever had. I know Jaycob and Selah sure loved it!) On top of a l-o-n-g car ride, she was sick, miserable, crabby and tired, which naturally made it loads of fun for me dealing with a sick, miserable, crabby and tired two-year-old. Daddy would have loved it, though, he is the marine buff in the family.






Elianna did pull out of her stink long enough to enjoy feeding frozen peas to the fish! Even Selah had fun throwing the peas into the water... as long as I watched carefully to keep them out of her own mouth.
This park was beautiful!!!! There was quite a walk to get back to it, which was a very pretty (and fairly easy!) hike. Although there were two very large and elaborate play structures here, my girls' favorite is simply the swings, as usual! I even got a rare smile from Elianna while swinging. Then we walked a path along the beach, where we had to convince the kids that a breezy 60 degree day is TOO COLD to swim.







4 comments:
Ok you photo Thief!!! Alright I'll cut you some slack since you were dealing with a crabby toddler!!
Ok and that hike to the park you can usually drive, didn't know if you remembered that.
HeHe, That was the trip my camera batteries died, so I just swiped the pics off of your camera! ;0) I'm plagiarizing!
Yeah, The photos you were supposed to share with me when we came home!!
LOL Your best bet would be to come to my house and say, "I'll watch your girls while you make me my CD...now." It took me this long to blog them, do you think I can remember to make a CD!?!? ;0)
Post a Comment