We had our annual Missions Conference at church the first weekend in March, which included a "Parade of Nations." All the kids carried flags from all the different countries where our church supports missionaries. Elianna dressed up in her Colombian outfit (we had this made for her in Colombia) and marched in the parade. Technically, she marched up the aisle, then ran up into the choir loft to sit with Daddy. I decided to hide, so she wouldn't run to me when it was time for her to sing with her two classmates. She was singing so well, nice and loud and doing the hand motions, so I decided to try to get a video. As soon as she saw me peek out from behind the column I was hiding behind, she yells, "Mommy!" and runs off the stage and sits next to me. Then, she realized they were still singing, and yells, "Wait for me!" and runs back up onstage in time for the end of the song! I'm glad she doesn't get stage fright, I just hope she learns to stay with her class!!!


Since I was hiding, I couldn't get good pictures of the parade or her singing. Here are the ones Uncle Eric managed to get fromt he back of the church!






1 comment:
Awe that dress is so cute!
Post a Comment