CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

When I get Big, cont.

Now there's a new one: Elianna told me the other day, "When I get big, I'm going to fly! I fly HIGH up in the sky like the birds." I told her, "What makes you think you will be able to fly when you're bigger? People don't fly, even grown-up people." She just shrugged. "Because I don't have my wings yet. When I get big and my wings grow, I can fly." So I asked her, "Well, then why doesn't mommy fly? I'm all grown up, and I can't fly." She looked me up and down and said, "You're still not big enough!"

Not to get all cheesy on you, but wouldn't be nice if we could hold on to hope like that? Whatever it is we wish for, no matter how crazy it sounds, we just asume that sooner or later it will come to us. Even growing wings so we can fly! Although in all honesty, I truly hope I'm done growing. I do NOT want to grow any larger in any physical capacity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Angela, you just crushed my dreams of getting taller. LOL

Coco

Angela said...

HAHAHA! Well, most of us don't have the problem of being SMALLER than we'd like. We have quite the opposite issue to deal with!