CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pics from the zoo...

Click here for the original post.

I didn't take many pictures, since we had to take turns carrying Selah. Here are a few, though:

Four generations, counting me as I take the picture...


There were hundreds of butterflies. Someone said it is their time to migrate. Not sure if that's true, but there were a lot of them everywhere.

Visiting the conservatory. (These gardens were just amazing, I wish I could/would have taken more pictures.)


My poor sick little princess. (In her highly fashionable attire.)



I just fell in love with this little orangutan. He kept imitating everything his mom did, and it was so cute I had to take a video.

2 comments:

Sissy said...

That video was too cute... the little baby banging his head reminds me of Alex when he doesn't get his way.

Angela said...

Yeah, you can hear my mom saying, "There's a little bit of Daniel in all of us" since my brother was also a head-banger.