CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pictures Comin' Up!

My darling hubby has offered to take care of the girls this evening so I can upload some pictures. It is tedious and time-consuming, especially when you put it off for a month as I have... but I will see how many I can post before the girl drive him totally insane. I'm not going to bother going back and editing each post to add pictures. I'll just make a new post with the pictures. This might bump some posts back, so if you haven't checked in a while you may have to click on the "older posts" link on the bottom to get caught up. (Yeah, Mom, I'm talking to you! Just teasing.) It doesn't help that I've had a few long-winded posts lately, so that takes up a lot of room. So, without further adieu, here come the photos!

P.S. In case you didn't already know, if you want to see a larger version of any picture, just click on it!

No comments: