CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Game

Selah has a new game she loves to play: EMPTY IT OUT! It doesn't matter what, if it's in a container of any kind, she dumps it out. Elianna keeps all her baby dolls and accessories in a basket, and Selah will take everything out, one at a time. (If she would only find as much pleasure in putting it all back!)
As she was emptying it out today, she picked up this (ANNOYING) doll that starts crying until you give it a bottle. I loved the look on her face, as if she was thinking, "What's this thing's problem, and how do I shut it up?!"

1 comment:

JBBGirl said...

The look on her face is SOOOO CUTE!! GOSH I want to squeeze her especially those cute CHEEKS! Give her some kisses for me PLEASE!

Love,
Jess