CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First Pony Ride

We headed out to the country fair last week, and we were really impressed with it. All the "big" rides with the obnoxious music were on the opposite end of the "kiddie" rides. I didn't get a lot of pictures, since Selah and I rode most of the rides with Daddy and Elianna. Hey, they made me pay admission for Selah, so I was getting my money's worth. We ran into our friends from down the street, and Elianna loved having a friend to share the rides with.



And the favorite still was... the carousel!! As Grandma discovered earlier...




I also got some pictures and a video clip of Elianna's first pony ride! She wanted to ride them SO badly when she went to the fair earlier with Grandma, so Grandma gave her the money to ride them later when we took her. She absolutely LOVED the ponies, and she really enjoyed her ride. When it was done, she didn't want to leave "her" pony! She just stood by her and kept petting her like she was saying good-bye to an old friend.





1 comment:

Sissy said...

Ally and Alex also rode the Ponies and I will putting the pics up on my blog so keep an eye out for them.