Elianna has developed a new obsession: Marriage. We went to a wedding last month, and she was hooked! (Her favorite part was when the bride and groom went out to dance the first dance together. She yelled, "I want to dance, too!" and took off for the dance floor. People got a laugh out of it, although Chad and I were a bit embarrassed.) Now, every day she tells me, "I'm going to be a BEE-YOO-tiful Bide." She also tells me every day she is getting "mayored (married) tomorrow." When we visited the farm last week, she informed Mr. John that she was a "bide," so he gave her a bouquet of white flowers and taught her how to do that "wedding march" walk. She took the whole ordeal very seriously:
Rejoicing in the Inheritance
9 years ago


3 comments:
You forgot to say how she doesn't want a groom she just wants to be a bide.
Oh, thankfully that has changed. She was telling us just recently that she "needs to find a boy so she can get mayored." Isn't she a little YOUNG for this!??!??!
Your daughter is absolutely the most imaginable child I have ever met. Ally didn't start the whole wedding thing until just this past year. I thought that was young. Girl, you better lock her in her room now or you'll lose her forever!!!!
Post a Comment