Today starts the trips to U of M for my outpatient testing. Other than that, I am just laying around doing kick counts on the babies. We are staying with Chad's parents since I am not allowed to do much of anything, and they are letting us use their vehicle for my tests this week. What a BIG help!!!!
We got some interesting news yesterday - Dr. Bryant is apparently back and willing to take me back as his patient! AAAAARGH. More decisions. I have finally accepted my transfer to U of M, spent hours on the phone coordinating all the appointments, insurance questions, records transfers, etc... and now we have to decide whether to stay at U of M or go back to St. Joe's/Dr. Bryant. Sometimes I wonder if God is trying to make me go crazy. We are staying with U of M this week at least, since all the appointments are already set up, and we'll see how things go. I am a bit concerned about switching back to Dr. Bryant, since last I heard he was extremely ill!!!! Is he really up to snuff already? Of course, who knows how much got exaggerated with hospital gossip. The guy could have had an ear infection for all I know. I am having a consultation with him on Wednesday, and hopefully will get more information for making the right decision. What a roller-coaster!!!
Rejoicing in the Inheritance
9 years ago

1 comment:
Hang in there baby. I sure hope you like roller coasters because it sure sounds like you and Chad have been on the ride of your life. I will pray that the Lord will make it clear to you on which Doctor/hospital to use.
Love ya Coco
Post a Comment