CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Which Austen Girl Are You?

Well, you all know I am a rabid Jane Austen reader, so naturally I had to take this quiz! (HT: Thanks Jess!) Hmmm... the results are very flattering, since Lizzy has always been one of my favorite characters. Not necessarily accurate, but flattering!!

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!



You Are...Elizabeth Bennet!

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

7 comments:

Sissy said...

Hey, I took the quiz too. I am Marianne Dashwood. I think the discrition fits me well as does yours, although I haven't read sense and sensablitly so I think I am going to so that way I will know my character more personally!

Elizabeth said...

I know I didn't post it but when I took the quiz I was Elizabeth TOO! I should have figured that you would be the same character as me!

Angela said...

Okay, Jen, Marianne is about the LAST person you remind me of! That's too funny.

Angela said...

I'm not surprised that Elizabeth came up as... Elizabeth! We are a lot alike. Remember that lady at the Guess store thought we were sisters!?!?

Melanie said...

I am Elinor Dashwood! Yeah this don't surprise me much....
The homely logical one.

Angela said...

Elinor wasn't homely - she was just emotionally reserved! I would have pegged you as more of an Anne Elliot.

Angela said...

Here's what iot says about Elinor:

You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

The funny thing is, your mom came up as Emma:

You like being the queen of your social circle (small and provincial as it may be), and feel it's your duty to help those less influential than you. You often meddle in the affairs of others, though you do it with a pure heart. You are often deluded in your flights of fancy, but your good intentions and creative spirit make you someone anyone could like.