I had someone ask me on the wedding blog if Sarah & Eric's reception is adults only. I know this is touchy, but unfortunately the answer is yes. The Fellowship Hall of our church will not be set up to accommodate small children, and there will be lit candles, string lights, fountains that can be toppled, among other non-child-proof dangers... This is excepting the wedding party, immediate family and little, non-mobile babies, of course. (So Elijah had better be there!!!) We are very sorry for this inconvenience!!!! Now you have an excuse to get a sitter and enjoy a nice evening out anyway. Thanks for your understanding.
P.S. If you still have not received an invitation or announcement, again I apologize. I am working diligently with the lady I ordered them through, and we are frantically working on it!!! If you have received yours, please don't forget to RSVP! Send back the little reply card or else you can do it on the website here.
Rejoicing in the Inheritance
9 years ago

1 comment:
I was going to leave Elijah home with my mom...j/k :) I'm sure even if he was somewhat mobile he'd be passed on from aunt to cousin to uncle and so on and so forth. He's just to darn cute to put down!
Post a Comment