**Update** Okay, since I have had so many concerned mothers write me and ask if she had an ear infection, I think I'd better clarify the circumstances of the second video! 1. She was fighting a cold, and although she didn't have an infection she was very congested which threw her balance off. 2. This is an older video, so she was still not walking very well yet, even under the best of circumstances. 3. We are at Grandma's house, so naturally it is WAY past bedtime and I am still trying to get them to wind down for bed. Both girls, but Selah especially, get giddy and energetic when they are over tired. I hope this eases the troubled minds of the mommies who thought I was laughing at my daughter while she was suffering from an undiagnosed medical condition!!! ;0) **End Update**
Here are a couple clips I finally uploaded... Better late than never! They both came out really dark - not sure why.
Selah really loved her birthday cake. Whereas Elianna took a few bites and got sick from all the sugar, Selah would shriek "Mah!" (More) every time I would ask her if she was done! I finally had to take the cake away. She has quite a sweet tooth, in spite of my best efforts to keep their diet wholesome.
Beware of the Drunken Baby! This clip is a little older, and I assure you she is walking much better than this now. It was just too funny the way she was weaving and stumbling around. I think I should have confiscated that sippy cup for further testing, but she didn't fail the Milk-Breathalyzer...
Rejoicing in the Inheritance
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment