CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Fattening up!

The home nurse came today, and Levi is already over 7 pounds! (7 pounds, 2 ounces to be exact) and Micah is 5 pounds 9 ounces. Both are doing great! Mommy is a zombie, of course, now that life is a blur of diaper changing, feeding, pumping and laundry. But it's better than sitting in the NICU, and I have a lot of help. Chad even does an early morning feeding for me so I can get almost 4 1/2 straight hours of sleep! That is a huge luxury, and I am feeling much better with that longer stretch of sleep. Well, Micah is hungry already so I'd better run. Just wanted to let you know we are doing great. A little sleepy and bleary-eyed, but great! The boys are healthy and growing, the girls are still taken with them (no real jealousy issues yet), so far so good!

No comments: