We are so excited about the new addition to our family!!!!!
This was a gift from Uncle Victor and his boys, and it included everything but the water!!!! Ladder, filter, cover, chemicals, you name it... plus even a couple duplicates. They were even nice enough to get it all out of the garage rafters for us before they went on their trip to Niagara Falls. Thanks, Uncle and boys!!!!! Now Elianna has yet another reason to idolize you, not that she needed it. I can't begin to tell you how excited we are!! Elianna especially loves water. Now if it would just warm up. It's been hot and muggy... until we set up the pool. Now it has barely hit 70!!!
Setting it up was hilarious - we looked like such rednecks. (First of all, another big fat thanks to Mikey at the hardware store for letting us use the sod cutter for free. That was a huge help!!!) Chad works so many hours that it was late in the evening before we could work on it. So, right when we are ready to add the water, it gets dark. Undaunted, Chad drove his truck back there and worked by the light of the headlights!!! This is not the first project we've done at night. Jon and Eric worked in the dark painting Mom's Mother's Day gift. (I don't know if you can see it in the picture, but Jon is wearing a head light to see where he's painting.) The joys of a hardworking family.



3 comments:
I told you it would get cold as soon as you put that pool up. Thanks alot Ang.
Love,
Coco
TEE HEE HEE! What is: ...hot A muggy?? TEE HEE! I just HAD to do that! HUGS!
Okay, I shouldn't admit this, Jess, but I read your comment in my e-mail and came here to fix the typo. Well, I read the post...again...and again..and again... till I had just about memorized it, and I still couldn't find where it said "hot a muggy." Why? Because I was reading the wrong post!!! *sigh* I have no brain left. Blame my kids.
Post a Comment