The Queen mother and primary caregiver to the royal princes and princesses. Sometimes I even pay some attention to the king, as long as he's nice and frequently comes bearing gifts.
Dedicated to keeping my castle a cheerful, welcoming, functionally chaotic haven that embraces the pursuit of truth. Oh, and where you can usually get muffins.
A fish and her Bicycle has officially gone a year since a comment was posted....Have you taken the summerr off from this one??..... It appears to be a trend....Did everyone stop blogging??? OK Ang, You are off the hook for now since your accident with your lap top screen....I miss the pics and cute stories of the girls and look forward to the new entries of the boys....not to mention the things that get you all worked up on your personal blog. I hope once the babies aren't quite so demanding with your time you will be able to blog more....Of course with starting to home school!!???.... will it EVER END????...LOL...Just picking to be funny....I love you all can't wait to see you!!!! I Miss your Blogs.
3 comments:
I love it . . . all those blondies and then there is Elianna.
Aunt Coco
What a sweet looking class. I love that age. How fun to go on a picnic with them.
A fish and her Bicycle has officially gone a year since a comment was posted....Have you taken the summerr off from this one??..... It appears to be a trend....Did everyone stop blogging??? OK Ang, You are off the hook for now since your accident with your lap top screen....I miss the pics and cute stories of the girls and look forward to the new entries of the boys....not to mention the things that get you all worked up on your personal blog. I hope once the babies aren't quite so demanding with your time you will be able to blog more....Of course with starting to home school!!???.... will it EVER END????...LOL...Just picking to be funny....I love you all can't wait to see you!!!! I Miss your Blogs.
Post a Comment