CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mommy's Helpers



So far (knock on wood) we have not had any real jealousy issues! The girls play outside most of the day, so I'm guessing that helps. They are always kissing and cuddling the babies, telling them how much they love them, and asking to hold or feed them. Elianna also helps a lot around the house. She empties the silverware in the dishwasher, cleans the toilet, puts away laundry, and is an excellent gopher for baby supplies. She is also the best at making the boys smile or getting them to quiet down and take their pacifier when I can't. Her latest skill is peeling carrots, which she is really good at! Too good, in fact. If you don't take the carrot away she peels it down to the core. Selah (she of the perpetually dirty face) is the lovey-dovey snuggler, always rubbing their hands or kissing their heads. She's also a good gopher if she doesn't lose her train of thought, which happens frequently.

1 comment:

Aunt Lilly:O) said...

Hey Angie, You don't have to publish this comment... but I was thinking about your blog title. You could leave it the way it is just add "... and what are little boys made of..." Do these letters in the same size as "Sugar & Spice" maybe in the same green color or it may look cute in the turquoise blue. You can put those words just above the bushes to the right of the trees. It is just an idea. I think it is so cute the way you have it set up with the colors and all. This way it includes all your very cute munchkins. I love all the pics you added. All your children are soooooo adorable. I love you and Chad. Glad you got a little break today. Bye for now Aunt Lilly :O)